Sunday, April 17, 2005

Finally, a new layout. I don't know if the colors match. I was never known for my sense of style. :)

I had this layout a long time ago, but I never used it. Probably because it was hard to match up the colors. Duurrr... well, at least it is a new layout for those who are interested. :)

Yesterday, I went to a carwash, washed some cars, ate with some friends at Chili's. I hung out with my "gal pals," Chinatown (a group of four, myself included, Chinese girls) in the Target shopping area. Whoohoo, so much stuff to buy, so little money... :) I need to get a job. I'm waiting for my paycheck from the Masters, though... $500 to spend!

I've been stressed out way too much lately. I think I do put it on myself. :( Well, technically, there is so much stuff to do, and I want to be prepared for anything and everything. Is that too much to ask?

I exercised today. There's this one kickboxing/squat move I'm fond of. I wish I had more time to exercise because that's the only reason why I don't weigh 29348739 pounds right now. Thank you, cardio and strength training...

Okay, just realized I shouldn't be sitting here. Should be hitting the books once again. D'oh. :) Love you all.

No comments: