Sunday, April 18, 2004

Hey guys! Well, maybe Blogger will motivate me to blog more, as opposed to once per week. I was manually blogger earlier, but I always forgot to get on my FTP :) It was a hassle because my computer doesn't cooperate with me. Actually, b2 (and I assume wordpress) is really good, but I'm not a big PHP fan (maybe one day I will move fluently with PHP, but until then...) :)

Anyway, yesterday I went over to Dina's house and worked on the dolls for the Spanish project. Can you figure out how many hours we've invested in the two dolls!? I don't even know myself >_<; We worked from 4:15pm to 11:20pm. Yeah I know, talk about late. :) Well, we had breaks/dinner in between, but I don't like taking as many breaks as most people do. I'm a machine! ... not really. But I guess I am used to pushing myself to the limit... Anyway, today, I went back to her house around 11:30am and worked on it some more. I helped her a little with math stuff (who likes math? not us...) ... we finally finished our dolls (bride and groom) ... Dina and I, we're a great team :D (I hope you're okay though :( !!!!!!!!!! DINKLEBURG... )

All this prom talk is making me queasy. As the deadline (May 1st is the day) is looming closer and closer, talks of people asking who and what's going on are all over the place. Well, I went last year as a freshman, (thanks, Mike, for taking me! ^_^) so I guess I should be immune to it. Prom is a bit overrated, however :/ It's fun, an expensive event to have fun with your friends in beautiful outfits, but it's not all the fantasy I thought it would be when I was younger. For those going, I wish you loads of fun and happiness. :D (and empty wallets . . .?)

I write in my Xanga more than I do here... I'm such a dork =_= If you have a Xanga, feel free to leave me your username xD Mine's somewhat reserved/private, that's why I don't really advertise it. It's nice writing knowing that it's a reserved place, IE: my real journals. Wow, if someone ever found out and read about them, I would think I'd die of embarassment. ;D

Well, I have work to do. Or maybe I'm just being the overachiever I am. Do you know how long it's been since I've had a really good time with friends? Gah. I'm so lonely, shut in my house with my Bible, my SAT books/CD, my novels, my webpage... all I ever do is write, write, write. I need to get out and reconnect with my friends. :D

No comments: