Friday, December 09, 2005


Wow, I haven't updated this thing in awhile. To think that I was a semi-daily blogger, too... with somewhat real posts filled with substance. Great!

Yesterday I got my Georgia Tech acceptance letter, yay! Today, I also got my University of Georgia acceptance letter, yay! In case everyone rejects me, I have two schools to go to, now... hooray. I hope my scores, ECs, hooks, etc. can convince UPenn and other schools to accept me. Gah. The wait is really agonizing. Actually I need to submit some more college applications come December 14th, if I don't get into UPenn. I have this sinking feeling that I got rejected/deferred.

Man, I look so ugly...I look in the mirror and am not happy with what I see... dark circles, not so great skin due to no sleep. My face looks fuller too - lack of good eating habits?! ... :( I wish I didn't care about my appearance, but I do have to keep face.

Happy belated birthday Todd! You're 18 now! :D

My 18th birthday is next Tuesday. Wish me a good one, would ya? :) By then, I will hopefully be "hen ching song" and not do anything, yea!! I want to go out to eat w/all of my close friends.

I need to go Christmas shopping! Ugh! I bought Jane T. something today (shh) but I have 829374 other people to buy stuff. Well, no, actually around 30... but considering I take forever to shop for people, this might take awhile.

I GOT AN A ON MY SENIOR PROJECT PAPER! Yes, my P.O.S. paper. Even Mr. Owen said my thesis wasn't really that strong, and I totally agree.... o well, I'm happy! Now I just need to present it. I'm thinking of playing my flute in class... (which ties in w/my senior project)

^_^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't Penn's ED single-choice?

Dani said...

Yes, but the other schools I applied to already (early action, etc.) aren't binding. So if I get in, I can just withdraw my applications to the other schools.

Anonymous said...

but I thought that meant you can't apply to other schools if you applied Penn ED.

At any rate, good luck! =)

Dani said...

From the Penn's website:

A student may apply Early Decision to only one institution. Accordingly, if an applicant for Early Decision to the University of Pennsylvania also applies for Early Decision to another school, the Early Decision application to the University of Pennsylvania will be withdrawn. Further, if any Regular Decision applicant to the University of Pennsylvania is accepted Early Decision under a College Board approved Early Decision plan by any other school, the application to the University of Pennsylvania will be withdrawn.

Anonymous said...

haha, i comment on ur xanga and on this... hehe. well, hopefully, you'll find out soon from upenn. it's nervewrecking as you wait and check the mail each day. gooooood luck!