Thursday, December 22, 2005

All I Want for Christmas is You...

Let's see, hmm, I've watched three movies this holiday season so far: Elizabethtown, Narnia, and King Kong. Elizabethtown looked good, but there was no plot... Kirsten Dunst is so annoying in that movie ~_~ well at least for the first half of it. Narnia was sooooooo amazing; it was like Lord of the Rings (although I'm not sure which is better). I felt that it was rather faithful to the book, so that's good. The special effects were really nice; yay Mr. Tumnus. King Kong is... uh... well, really melodramatic. I went into the movie theater not knowing what to expect, but when I saw it, I knew this wasn't what I thought it would be (LOL). King Kong doesn't even make his first apperance until about 1/3 into the movie, and the movie is 3 hours long. Naomi Watts is really pretty, though - I like that hairstyle on her, LOL (she looks eerily similar to Nicole Kidman, except her features aren't as harsh). Jack Black looked ... out of place in such a serious movie, but then again, he was the idiotic guy in the movie.

I think I'm getting sick. My throat is feeling scratchy. :(

I'm leaving for Orlando this Saturday. I'll miss you all :) My non-existent blog audience! Haha. Oh, Howard, if you're reading this, HEY! I'M SO SORRY I MISSED YOUR IM! I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING FUN IN TAIWAN! AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M TYPING IN CAPS. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, i still read it! and also your xanga. ahhh, i'm not sure if i want to see king kong but i have heard so many things about it that i kinda want to see it. omg, i didn't like elizabethtown at all... no plot whatsoever.

happy holidays dani!!