Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year, everyone! Let's welcome in 2006 and hope that it's a good year. I'm hoping that it's my best one yet... it's when I graduate, after all :D

My trip to Orlando was fabulous. Lots of fun in the sun. It's really warm down there, a lot warmer than Georgia (to my surprise). People from all over the world were in Orlando the week after Christmas, though... good grief. Never seen such a fight to get parking spaces at outlet malls! Those darn Japanese/British people :D Well, we managed to find parking spaces at outlet malls, albeit multiple attempts and long waits. Sigh.

Epcot = Amazing. I have always loved the world showcase but now that my geography skills are a little stronger, I love it even more! We visited some countries that we usually don't touch, like France and Morocco. :) I got my oil-blotting sheets from Japan and my dose of Chinese acrobats (very bendy) in China. Oh, and a picture with Mulan and Mushu, yay. I tasted my first crepe (yum) and stuffed my face with (what else) teriyaki chicken.

I bought some clothes at Old Navy... a pink pullover and a red shirt. I like red lately, dunno why. I read somewhere that red is the LOOK AT ME color (no kidding) - am I craving attention? o_O I'm not usually like this.

Oh well. I better go to sleep. I have school. Au revoir, ma cherie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah sounds like fun. i've been planning to visit orlando for sometime and i really want to see disney.