Sunday, January 15, 2006


Wow, look at how old this is! Almost 4 years ago... I was what, 14? This is one of the many picnics that the Chinese community have each year. January 20, 2002. Wow. I'm on the left, attempting to drink but knowing that I will laugh soon, and my friend Robert is on the right, trying to uh, eat me. Not sure. I've know this guy since I was in kindergarten, and he's always been a silly guy who refuses to call me Dani. It's always, "Danielllllleeeee!!!" :)

Oh man, I'm getting old... and getting nostalgic! Unfortunately, that doesn't lead me anywhere. I think that I am still stuck in the past, and I can't put the car on drive and go forward. Maybe I am still 15 at heart (not maybe, I am) but I'm about to face another big transition in my life in a couple of months. I hope I've moved on by then because by then, I'll start another chapter in my grand life. Funny, maybe I've forgotten to write the ending to a chapter? Maybe I'm still writing it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww dani, u look so adorable in that pic. haha. well, i guess as we grow older, we start to realize things were so simple before but we failed to realize it then. at least, i get like that sometime.

Anonymous said...

time changes things. always =/