Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Today I had my Georgia Tech President's Scholarship interview @ B&N. I was greeted by a sweet young MD-pursing former PS, another MD-pursing former PS named Rusty, and an EE who graduated from Tech in 1980. I was a bit groggy since I woke up less than 30 minutes ago, but that was all right. Once the interview was under way, I sounded semi-awake and perky. 2 points for me.

They asked me questions that I expected them to ask. I hope I made a good impression on them. I talked a lot about flute (band = my life) and I smiled a lot. *yay* We joked around and talked about (well, they did) life @ Tech. Was lovely. "There are three things at Tech: grades, social [life], and sleep. You can only pick two out of the three." And "...I didn't get any sleep." HAHA.

What a life, huh? Watch me end up going there!

The FAFSA is confusing. I do not know how to send to other schools. Any help here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, congrats again with that! and yea, usually people pick sleep as the odd man out. lol. ahhh i barely remember FASFA..