Friday, February 03, 2006

I need to stop randomly shoving food in my mouth.

I feel guilty.

Today I ate 1.5 bagel, spicy chicken sandwich, a slice of pizza, and some cake, all within a span of 2-3 hours. I think I've gained around 2-3 pounds this past school year. 2-3 pounds is not THAT noticeable, but my arms aren't as firm as they used to be, my face is a little pudgier, etc. etc. Funny that when you gain weight you gain it everywhere (yuck) yet some weight sticks to certain places easier than others. Argh... yes, I'm talking about my beautiful thighs/butt.

The new issue of 17 has Ashlee Simpson trying to imitate Gwen Stafani's blonde hair, pale skin, and luscious red lips. I think only Gwen can pull it off and look elegant, still.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea, it's weird how we gain weight and the weight stays on different parts of your body. and yea, ashlee simpson can't pull that off. that's just plain scary. haha.