Sunday, February 12, 2006

Your Candy Heart Says "Hug Me"

A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.
Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening that you've planned out

Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking

What turns you off: fighting and conflict

Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love




Fearless about falling in love? I'm not sure about that. I'm rather careful with where my heart ends up.

So anyway, here I am on the bed, studying biology. Now that I just realized (yes, I'm slow) that medical school doesn't really need all this information about cnidarians and pseudopods, then maybe I could end up going to medical school after all (all that junk about animals and evolution is the stuff that I don't like studying because there's just so much, and unless you're going to specialize in general biology, I don't see a point for this). Whoohoo. Now, if I have the stamina to pull this through... :)

Some people were naturally a little tough to connect with, but I believe that worsens (worsens? I guess) with time. There are some people I can't really get ahold of anymore, and it makes me sad because back when I could actually find the soft spot, we bonded pretty well. Well, I guess it's partially my fault... I'm not good with keeping in touch, I guess.

I'm so stressed out. I already missed 1 and 1/3 of school this past week. I hate being so ill all the time. Need sleep. For some reason I'm having a hard time falling asleep these days. Something about the fear of not waking up kept me from sleeping one day - I think it was because I was kind of sick and thought that I would stop breathing. Geez, Dani.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea, i agree with the whole pple connection thing. there are some pple you can totally connect with while others, take some effort to do so. but then there are pple that you just can't for whatever the reason(s) are. it's weird. i dunno.

and good luck with school!