Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hello,

Well, it's Thursday, January 12, and I just wish that it were already May 2006... first semester is over but here's another long uphill. More hell to go through, more laziness to deal with (the so-called "senioritis"), more crap to put up with from people/school/life in general. Of course, I could take this time to grow and mature, but I think I've "grown" into this cynical lady, day by day.

Today at school, I laughed hysterically at some things Shuaib (my friend) said/did ("kInetic")... I haven't laughed like that in so long. There was a note of desperation to my guffaws--yes, what he said/did was funny, and then I realized, oh wait, I haven't really laughed that much in a long time. I remember when I used to be the happiest girl alive, and laughing gaily was a daily thing! No more, as lack of sleep sets in, deadlines loom, and I am left wondering I haven't started yet (a month away = a week away for me, thank you, Dani's mind). When people grow older, do they stop laughing as much?

Whatever. Maybe I need to sleep. Sleep sounds good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea, senioritis is bad once u get it. it doesn't really go away until the very last minute when things need to get done. good luck!