Sunday, January 08, 2006

Hello everyone,

Last night was Megha's 16th birthday party. Extravagant. Thanks for inviting me, Shivani. So yea, all the girls wore black (with the exception of a few) and the guys wore tuxes. Mohan looked really nice in a tux, whoohoo. I got to see the inner workings of the kitchen (this party was held at the Boat House, and yes, she catered) and marveled at how much food can be on the table.

Girl traumas in the bathroom - I have discovered that the bathroom is ideal for emergencies and, well, gossip. And complaining. Gotta love having "dos equis" as your chromosome makeup.

So yes, the dance floor. Now that I think of last night, I kind of cringe at the revelry people have on the dance floor. Usually not characteristic of me, I participated in the wild dancing all night long (well until 11:30pm anyway). Danny and I were doing uh, some interesting moves (this is what you get when you're named Dani and the male counterpart is named Danny). "His a** is as big as you!" Someone (cough) shoved me into the dance circle, and I had a hard time getting out. I looked drunk.

But I assure you, I don't drink. I never want to see myself drink, either.

Anyway, so yes, my inner wild child comes out... and I'm a little afraid now. :)

No comments: