Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hey, I'm alive.

I've been busy with working, mostly evenings. I also stay up until 2-3 am in the morning because I'm too addicted to playing video games. :) I also have been busy reading a lot of gaming/computing books from the library. It's a whole different world, and I'm interested in pursuing it :)

I've also been busy buying/selling stuff on eBay. The fees are absolutely dreadful, and so are the fees on Amazon. They take away a HUGE % of your earnings -_- if you mess around with the numbers, a lot of times you can earn less than what you have put your price to be! Hmmph.

To my dismay, I bought a book for school online, and the seller stated that it was "Like never, never been used" but I opened the book today and there were soooo many highlightings/underlinings IN PEN. Doesn't look LIKE NEW to me. =\ I'm tempted to leave negative feedback...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should totally leave a negative comment!

ah so you're going to be a comp sci major at CMU? eeeee, good luck with that...

Anonymous said...

DO leave a negative commetn! HOW ON EARTH COULD HE CHEAT YOU???!!! *gets mad for dani*