Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm leaving for Pittsburgh tomorrow! :O So the day that I've been working for for the past 4 years has come - when I leave for college... You never think the day will come but it always comes faster than you think.

I'm really excited. Of course, nervous, apprehensive, etc. etc. but those are normal feelings. I've met some awesome people online already, and I hope they're just as awesome in real life as they are online. You know how some people differ VERY MUCH between real life and online? The reticient people in real life talk your ear off online and vice versa.

I'm in love with ??? (JJ Lin if you can't see the Chinese - get your encoding on!). His songs are always so sappy (and sometimes cheesy) but he's one of the few that can pull of the "cute" thing. A lot of Chinese songs sound the same, actually, and the subject is usually about love. No points for originality, but for some reason I still listen to them (esp. male singers) excessively!

I'm really going to miss my Shih-Tzu dog, Sugar. :( She's been a part of my life since 1998, and it'll be a few months before I see her again. I'll miss my family too, no matter how obnoxious they can be sometimes :D especially my sisters. But hey, you love someone regardless of the flaws, right?

No comments: