Friday, March 02, 2007

I am doing Pennsylvania Intercollegiate Band, and although the music is actually pretty challenging and I have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm amongst mostly music majors, I'm still having a good time.

Mr. Gerlach (my director from CMU) is an absolute dear. He's so funny!

I've met some cool people from CMU today that also went on the trip... good times. Two of them came to chill in my SINGLE HOTEL ROOM! I said I wanted a single bed, not necessarily a single room, but I got the single room, which is very nice. What is also funny is that last time I went on a overnight band trip (All-State), I got the single room, too, but only because I was the only girl on the trip.

I am glad Natalie came on this trip. I got to know her a little better this time. She's quite dry and sarcastic and witty, which is awesome.

More later. I should go to bed soon...

No comments: