Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm actually pretty happy right now.

I got a 60 on my Great Theoretical Ideas of CS test. The average was a 62. I did MUCH better than I thought I did. Thought I got a 30...I think I have a B now. That's really sad that a 60... a 60 BROUGHT UP MY GRADE. I need to do better.

People say it is a lot easier after 251. I really really hope so.

I also got an A on my English paper. We only have 3 papers in this class, so I am 1/3 done. I better get A's on my other papers. Otherwise I have like, no shot of an A in the class. It's an awesome class. Everyone who goes to CMU, take Shakespeare in the Spring with Professor Witmore!

I also got a 100 on my Programming lab... first 100 in awhile.

I also got a pretty decent room for next year along with quirky but cool roommate! My room is REALLY big with HIGH ceilings and BRIGHT atmosphere. I'm content with it, with what I could get.

I'm on a roll. But you know something's gonna happen eventually that will bring my world crashing to a halt. CMU tends to do that to you: give you a lot of good things then WABAM have the sky fall on you.

No comments: