Monday, September 29, 2008

Hi!

it's been over a year since I've last written in here...

And I'm not really sure what prompted me to stop writing in the first place since I still somewhat regularly wrote in my real handwritten journal.

...

After staying up with Raymond working on Chinese stuff (yea it's 4:18am) ... we were looking up each other's names and then onto people's old Xangas... when I suddenly remembered that MY BLOGSPOT ACCOUNT IS STILL ALIVE SOMEWHERE

So that's how I ended up here...

Oh okay let's see...

I'm a junior now at CMU... hey I'm still at CMU, surprise! Considering that a lot of my CMU entries were so utterly depressing -- "I hate my life, I'm such an idiot, CS kicks my ass, I fucking hate the people that backstab me" -- I'm surprised that I'm still here.

But life has definitely improved over the last two years... I think I've finally "adjusted" to life/schoolwork here, although yes, some classes still kick my ass.

I remember writing entries at weird hours of the night... because that's when it flows the most. I am not sure why because I find this to be true for normal face-to-face conversations as well.. People reveal the most late, late at night.

Oh I'm really hungry.

And I should sleep.

Okay more later, my love..

No comments: