Sunday, April 04, 2010

I am obsessed with buying and selling on ebay. I used to do this when I was younger, but it was definitely geared towards selling random stuff I had around the house, namely magazines and books. Now, after finally getting over my distrust of clothes not being able to fit me without trying them on, I have bought 14 items in the past month! I think combined with shipping, I've spent close to $130! However, averaged out, that is like $10 an item, so I guess that's not too bad. That is way cheaper than what I can get at the stores, even if everything were on sale.

I've been trying to get into designer jeans - there are a lot of warnings about fake designer jeans online on ebay, which is terrible because people like to go there to find GOOD deals on EXPENSIVE goods! I have bought a few pairs: Seven 7, !it Jeans, blue cult and C7P (Chip and Pepper). All of them actually fit pretty well, considering that I didn't try them on before hand. They averaged to be like $10, $12 a pair, which is a great bargain. I never ever ever find jeans that cheap (and of good fit) anymore in the stores. Jeans on sale at express are like $20 at the lowest, and most of the good sizes (aka SHORT) are gone by that point anyway.

Not to mention shirts! Oh man! So I'm starting to get into J Crew and Banana Republic, but retail, oh man, forget it. On sale, items are like over $30, which is kinda ridiculous, especially if it's just a t-shirt or something! But I've found a cute tank top from J Crew for like $3 TOTAL. I got this sweater that was cute but a little unflattering, so I shipped it to Tiff.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

No comments: