Friday, February 18, 2005

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very High
Level 2 (Lustful)Very Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very Low


Take the Dante's Inferno Test

I need to read Dante. I remember one time, I had to buy a copy of it for Mike F... haha Mike, do you remember?

Lately, I've been contemplating a lot about people, relationships, what I want in life, what's important in life, religion, school, growing up, etc. I don't think I've come to a conclusion, and I probably don't expect to have some until I grow older. I mean, I'm only 17, and I'm still "learning" (theoretically) everyday with life's lessons. You know, the times when Life itself smacks in you in the face and leaves you smarting in the face for days :\ I don't really know what it takes for me to be happy. I hope I don't turn out to be some selfish b***** in my growing experience, and I definitely hope I don't turn out to be an Edna Pontellier. Maybe I need to stop dwelling in the past. Some of these doors were left open, and I just can't seem to close them. No matter how hard I try, I often find myself gravitating toward what could have been and not focusing on what is. Dangerous to be living in the past.

Peanut butter is good.

No comments: