Sunday, February 27, 2005

You know what? Life sucks.

Well, well. Where's the motivation? Come every Sunday, when all these tests, quizzes, assignments, and projects are around the corner, I never, ever feel like doing anything productive anymore.

That's my problem - everytime I embark on a journey (be it school, flute, learning a new language, whatever), I always become lackadaisical and lose my motivation about 2/3s of the way there, if I'm lucky. I'm a great starter-upper, but a lot of times, I don't finish. Now, I think, WOW, only one and half more year, but I'm already losing steam ... =\ and of course, there's a direct correlation of how much I study/work/practice to how well I turn out. Put in little to no work, and the results are... crap.

Okay, I need to shut up and get back to studying. ^_^

Oh, Adam - if you're Oriental (heck, Asian) ... if you even think of becoming an English professor, forget having your name on the will ... (aka disinherited) :) They just have this mentality that anything but business, law, enginnering, and med. = failure in the eyes of the Oriental society =D well, I sometimes disagree, but ... we'll see.

No comments: