Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Whoohoo, Valentine's Day on the Fourteenth. I know this is cliché, but ... how time flies. It's already the second month of the year 2005, and what have I accomplished this January? Not a lot. Oh well. There are 11 months to go ...

Eyeopener: I will ... be ... 18 ... this year ... :O :O :O (but not for a good while). When the time is near, I'll be sure to remind you guys. ;) It's so weird because I'm still thinking that I'm 15, and all of my friends are 16-18 (or so) , but now, I have painfully realized that they're hittin' the early twenties already. :\ Sooner or later, I'll be 20 myself. That year has always seem oceans away, but now, I'm already seeing the shoreline inching up (if that makes sense).

Anyway. Back to Valentine's Day. For the most part, I was apathetic about the special loving holiday, but surprisingly, this year, I actually have a reason to care about this rose-and-chocolate-celebrating holiday.

I'm cold. It's about 40 degrees outside ... and considering how ghetto my house is, it's about 40 degrees in this house, too. XD

No comments: