Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter Sunday :) Unfortunately, it's stormy over here. I've been picking up my Scriptures readings lately. There's so much that I don't know...

!!!! I still can't figure out how to install wordpress.

Am I supposed to upload the files in a specific manner? ASCII, binary, etc. I'm using WS FTP. I've uploaded all the files, and it keeps on telling me that my info for wp-config.php is wrong, yet I typed in everything Kathie gave me... any suggestions?

I will... make a new layout this Friday (hopefully! Someone needs to kick me) since spring break starts next week and I won't have time to be at the computer because I'm working (that's right, I live in the golf capital of the world) ... :)

Much love to everyone, but especially a special someone. :)

No comments: