Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The weather is fantabulous.

And I think I just coined my own term. *grins* Oh wait, just kidding, it's an actual word :) LOL ... anyway, darn. Yeah, spring has officially arrived, methinks, and the sun is out! I hope to see green and sky blue everywhere now. I am blessed that I do not suffer from allergies, so I can romp around in the grass :) But ... seriously, if there's a nice day out, do try to enjoy the brightness and sunshine!

I love my friends. Omg. I have been so neglectful of everyone lately. I am the worst friend in the world ... living in my own world, entrenched in my books (is that the right word? or am I guilty of a malapropism again?) ... I caught up with a couple of people, and I realized how long we haven't exchanged words ... bad, bad, bad, Dani. I even wrote an essay about this awhile ago (keeping friendships/relationships alive) ... d'oh. I need to practice what I preach.

I'm going to take a nap. Falling asleep while practicing flute is not cool. Au revoir.

No comments: