Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Okay, well, I got one of the four things done on my "Things to Do" and that's a new cam pic. It's not even a good one (the beginnings of my research paper for AP Lit), but it will do. Hey, it's an update (a much needed one) ... and I really need to get my hands on Photoshop soon. Layout ideas... coming up with a new layout idea is always the hardest part for me, and the design comes second :P kind of ironic, though. Well, both procedures take a long time for me (I'm slow). :D

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY (tomorrow) since I'm not going to be blogging tomorrow, obviously :D Recuerda llevar las prendas verdes (Spanish students, take note at my horrendous grammar?) ... ^_^

I want to be fluent in the "Latin" languages before I die. French, Spanish, Italian, etc. etc. Well, okay that's probably not possible in all 92837489 of them, but perhaps, at least one ... but if I want to be fluent, I really need to be serious in my studies, yes? Aren't polyglots cool? I respect them a lot. It takes a lot of time and dedication in order to get a language down ;P If you want to try a new language, try Mandarin Chinese... -_- It's a never-ending journey.

Listening to: DMB's "Grey Street"
Feeling: Apathetic, but leaning towards grumpy...

No comments: