Saturday, March 18, 2006

To the person who commented anonymously: I'm more worried about body fat %, I think, more than body weight (like what I see when I step on the scale). I'll always be around 120 pounds (that's healthy for a person of my height/age), but that body fat % I don't like :) especially when it gathers in the waist/thighs/butt. It sucks when all of your friends are rail thin (and some that complain about their weight is even more strange). CURVY BODIES UNITE!

I got accepted to Case Western, where my boyfriend is right now, yay. Well I'm probably not going there unless they throw money at me. Why is college so expensive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, isn't it just annoying to hear people who are already stick thin to complain that they're fat?

congrats on case western but yea, it's better to have a college give you lots of money cuz college is soooo expensive.