Monday, May 10, 2004

Mood: Content. :)

If anyone still wants to see prom pictures from 5/01/04, click HERE, hosted on Yahoo... ^_^ Some of you asked to see them, and here's the link.

Today, I've had the BEST DAY EVER IN MY HIGH SCHOOL SOPHOMORE CAREER... well, not really, but it came pretty close. Any days where Dani's in tears because of laughter is a good day. First period, we didn't do anything, so we sat around Spanish class and signed some yearbooks. ^_^ Second period, our teacher had testing, so we hung out in someone's room -- got more of my friends (and fellow acquaintances) to sign my yearbook...

Third period *my high point of the day*, I had a BLAST laughing my head off to the verge of crying :) My friend, Melissa, wore a shirt that said PUNKY MONKEY and my teacher was babbling about something... he then randomly calls out "PUNKY MONKEY!!!!" And of course, everyone is thinking "...what the..." :) while I was over here dying... Jennifer noticed, and she couldn't help but laugh. And of course, he was also "on a roll" with his lesson plans and he kept on saying..."DON'T TURN ME OFF! DON'T TURN ME OFF!" ... in addition to, "SHE NEVER TURNS ME OFF" ... wow, innuendo. :) Heh, of course we were all snickering.

Anyway, when the bell rang at 2:50, we were out of there. I was walking with Padma, and she said, "Oh hey, that kid in the grey shirt used to be in band..." I thought it was some random guy, then I looked and realized it was this guy I met at the Chinese picnic a week or two ago...

Me: "JAAAAAAAAASSSSSOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!"

I thought I would never see him again (unplanned like at school, anyway) ... I was really jubilant :D He was all surprised, too. :) I talked a little with him, yeah, I walked into the Beta Club meeting like ":DDDDDDD" with my friend Dina saying, "...You look different!" Hahah. I'm such a dork. Loser. Nerd. Geek. Yeah, that is I. ;D

In the afternoon, Dina, Ning-Fei, and I were looking through old school yearbooks, and we were pointing out guys (well, I was, to show Ning/Dina whom I was talking about) ... and COACH HILL (this macho coach at our school...but funny!) walked out of the room behind us saying, "Who are you girls looking for? I heard you girls talking about GUYS..." We were rolling on the floor laughing!

SCHOOL IS OUT NEXT WEEK! I AM MUY EXCITED! :D

Well, off to a concert.

No comments: