Monday, May 03, 2004

Ah, I gotta blog about my awesome weekend: PROM was the biggie :-D [edit] CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES [/edit]

Saturday morning, I actually didn't take the time to go get well-deserved beauty sleep or go and primp myself all pretty. No way, I went to the Chinese picnic... I love Chinese picnics, so I decided to go, DESPITE the fact it was pretty grey all day and a little rainy :/ None of the girls went except for Jennifer (love you, girl!! dancing, oh yeah...) and some of the guys went, too. :D I met this white guy named Jason who goes to GATECH (ROFL his family actually joined the CHINESE Association... that's so great... that's so great), he was really really nice (sigh, college boys... :D) ... James came back to visit. Anyway, did some volleyball (ow, hurt my fingers), a lot of chilling... I left feeling sad I had to leave so early for prom :( I don't need that much time to get ready, I'm very low-maintenance ;D

I got home, showered, dressed, put on a little makeup... took an hour at most, not sure. The boys (my date was Yun) came around 5pm or so in the small limo :) pictures, flowers... we were off to Tbonz (whose bright idea was it to eat dinner at a steakhouse? :P) with a big group. I met Lindsay's cool date, Kevin G... Evans boys, whoo. We talked, laughed, took pictures (gah! I HATE LOOKING AT MYSELF IN PICTURES :/) ... I ATE CHICKEN (muahahaha, Brian, can't stop me now)

We went off to ... no, not prom just yet, but RIVERWALK. See, we live next to a river, so the setting's really pretty. :D Took pictures there... I'm surprised the mosquitoes didn't come and get me. We arrived to prom around 8:30pm. Stepping out of the limo, w00t w00t... First people I saw were Kevin (ah! I love him! :D what a sweet guy!) and Austin ...

We got caricatures done :) CLICK TO SEE rofl, I look Caucasian ^_^ ... it was cute. To make an already long story short, we danced a lot, I took pictures, ran around, hung out... yeah lots of fun. I was too tired to go to Blake's house, so I guess I missed out. Darn. :( Well, a big THANK YOU to my date, Yun, for taking me this year. :D And Johnny for driving me back...

Hope everyone had fun this year. :D Woot, all four years of high school for me (even if I can't find anyone next year or the year after that, I'll still go) ... that'll be fun.

No comments: