Thursday, October 06, 2005

I still have too much stuff to do.

Senior year is a lot more busy than junior year. Junior year was just bad because the contrast between that and sophomore year (at least, for us) was pretty hefty. Senior year is bad because there's AP classes, college applications, senior projects, extracurriculars... and we still need to find time to have fun because after all, we are seniors.

Uh, my "fun" factor is lacking right now, but I'll make it up this Thanksgiving/Christmas breaks. Oh yea.

:)

My Emory App is due next week - don't think I'll get Emory Scholar, but that's okay...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, i think senior year would be alot more fun once college apps are over and AP exams are over, which is basically the 2nd half of the year. i thought junior year was the worst. good luck with apps!

Anonymous said...

hey! gluck w/ the whole senior thing... take cares!