Sunday, October 16, 2005

I'm still here.

Productivity: low/suffering

Desperation level: pretty high

I'm tired of this silly cycle - thank goodness no more band practices - I hate sleeping at 1+am almost everyday because all this work simply accumulates.

I hate being on the top.

I already have visions of cold weather and Christmas trees in my head - praying that I may hold on until then - It's the light at the end of the tunnel -

Maybe I should be content with just 90's. What does a 95 mean anyway?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

honestly tho, once ur in college wherever that might be, highschool and what u got on ur SATs, etc. will seem very trivial then. but it's something u'll realize once ur in college but while in highschool, it's hard to really see it per se.

Anonymous said...

*Agrees with the above post*

You need to get rid of the little devil in your head that tells you to keep working. It's interesting how everyone else's little devil tends to say the opposite. :)