Sunday, October 30, 2005

I'm cold.

(At least my hands are).

OSU lost to TX last night, 47-28 (if I remember correctly) - that wasn't too fun because my mom got really upset over the game (!). Usually we're like, bleh, but my mom and dad went to OSU for grad. school, and if it weren't for OSU, I wouldn't be here (in this form as a girl named Dani) :P so yeah. Was depressing... first half, the Cowboys were doing really well, but Vince Young ran x number of yards all the time, and yeah.

GA lost to FL 10-14 as well. Boo. Why doesn't GA ever win vs. FL? :\ Not that I like GA and/or FL, but just wondering.

Okay, off to work. Once again. I love Daylight Savings Time change o' clocks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo, my parents are never into football...i think they just don't understand what's going on on the field.

Anonymous said...

oooh. I forgot it's that time of the year :D