Sunday, October 23, 2005

Oh no, the dangers of fall break: NOT DOING ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE. OR NOT GETTING EVERYTHING DONE.

Yes, I am a workaholic. It bothers me when there is unfinished business.

Hmm, so far I have:

-Gone to Cumberland Island to get eaten alive by mosquitoes, learn how divine the water feels on one's bare toes at the beach, write chinese words in the sand, listen to "fob" music, walk 3.5 miles or so, and avoiding horse poop left and right. Oh, and watched The Longest Yard... "I sucked at football... I got picked after the white kids..." or something like that. I'm not good at remember word for word quotes in movies.

-Volunteered at the Red Cross stuffing envelopes, whee...

-Bought 2389434 cans of food at Publix

-Went downtown to walk the Breast Cancer Walk with Ning-Fei - why are we not getting any closer... oh, and walked another mile at the park. Total? Probably 4-5 miles. Exercise is good.

-Went to Walmart - decided that the clothes aren't really that great... :P

-Finally beat the last levels of Soul Calibur II with cheap Link :P

-Started my "Why UPenn" essay and decided that it sucks, really badly...

-Learned some Chinese and realized how little I know...

-Practiced flute

What's left undone and what is bugging me right now:

-RESEARCH PAPER

-CALC HW (I'm going to get a bad grade this nine weeks XD)

-Other college stuff? I'm not sure

-Reading for UGA FF (I'm not going to get it... and I think my book isn't that great. I'm screwed)

-Recorded flute recordings. I need a better recorder.

-Bio photojournal??!?!?!? ...

-Beta Club T-shirt

-My, yes, "Why Upenn" essay

WHY CAN'T I JUST SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING? Why am I typing in caps? *frustration, anger, anxiety*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eep, ur life sounds stressful. even reading about it made me a tad bit stressed for you! haha. well, good luck with everything and also, ur college apps...those are always a pain in the ass. ur almost there!

Anonymous said...

If you keep working so hard, you'll get white hair before you know it! Slack off, and bask in the power of procrastination...

-Howard

Anonymous said...

dani,
BUT im sorry i never comment in your blog - BUT I READ IT - and thank you for all your comments!
haha good luck with everything...
i feel lazy compared to you :)
i hate falling behind on work :( -- you seem to be good @ keep track of what you need to get done!!

xoxo
jane