Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Happy belated birthday to my hostess, Kathie!! :) I love you!

Yes, new layout. I've gotten better about this... it's been less than 2 months! ;) I was listening to Spanish rock/pop and found a cool lyric "My heart never left" ... I don't think it was talking about summer :p (a girl, I believe), but it sounds like a summer-y theme, right? I'm not turning into one of those *sPrIng BreAk 2005* girls, am I? :P Yikes, no.

My depression has lifted a little bit... I turned to learning French once again (how dorky am I?!) :) I wanted to learn Italian, but maybe I should master Spanish first... teehee. For now, I'll just be content with their music.

I got SAT scores back... I took it May (it's almost over!!), and well, I thought I did really badly on it because I didn't wait long enough since March. Well, I raised my overall score 70 points (woot), but I would like to break a 2200 =\ ... but I'm stupid when it comes to these things, so maybe not. I'm almost graduating, too. Yikes!! How time flies, as cliché as that might sound.

I went to physical therapy today, but I didn't need it since I'm still healing. Oh well. At least I got to talk to this Russian/Polish guy. Man, I love accents :D

No comments: