Wednesday, May 25, 2005

PAIN. HURT. OW.

Hey, update on my life: I tore a ligament in my ankle on Monday. That's right, first couple days of summer and I've already got myself injured. >:o Monday was THE MOST PAINFUL DAY OF MY LIFE (I shed so many tears, my face was so red), and Tuesday resulted in a trip to the doctor, a soft cast, and crutches to boot. Right. Good news is that it comes off Friday, and I get a brace. Thank God it wasn't anything more serious...like, breaking all the tarsals/metatarsals in my foot.

I played Yahoo!Graffiti with some friends last night. Being "the last one to leave" stinks. Most of my better, longtime friends have been in college for awhile, now... and I'm still here, with another year left. I guess I shouldn't wish it away. It won't do me any good :-)

No comments: