Saturday, May 21, 2005

Today was graduation. CONGRATULATIONS SENIORS, CLASS OF 2005! No, I'm not graduating yet, but it was a poignant moment when I saw all of my friends being called. I'll be there, next year... bawling my head off :) I finally finished junior year, but I still have another year looming before me. Hooray. -_-

I don't know what colleges that I should apply to. I'll probably be doing pre-med and/or engineering... something along the likes of these. I'll be staying in the United States, so no Oxford, England or anything :D Suggestions? XD

Okay, blogthings sure are addicting. I don't know why. The cute little sites like these "tell" you things about yourself, and well, sometimes, they come shockingly close to the truth XD but othertimes, they're way off.

Your Dominant Thinking Style:

Visioning

You are very insightful and tend to make decisions based on your insights.
You focus on how things should be - even if you haven't worked out the details.

An idealist, thinking of the future helps you guide your path.
You tend to give others long-term direction and momentum.

Your Secondary Thinking Style:

Experimenting

You're all about looking at the facts, and you could always use more of them.
You see life as your lab - and you're always trying out new things, people, and ideas.

The master of mix and match, you're always coming up with unique combinations.
You are good at getting a group to reach consensus.

No comments: