Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Mood: relieved.

Last week was rough. So many tests in a row, one after the other. Well, I managed to get out of it unscathed (except for the dark circles around my eyes, yeah). We took a practice AP exam in Chemistry that counted as a test grade. I thought I was going to get a 3 or so due to my performance on the multiple choice - my goodness, that was the hardest selection of multiple choice questions I have ever seen -_- I answered 40 right but 28 wrong (28, geez... in a real class, that would be, what, failing?) Free response was all right, but my teacher told me I got 0 points for one of them, -.- But in the end, I think my other free response questions worked out so I managed to get a "5" (the highest) overall... but barely. The AP Chemistry exam is next Tuesday, so I will do a little more studying (because I haven't really been studying lately... reading the Barron's book 20 minutes before Chemistry period, all right!), and hopefully I'll get a 5 on the real thing *prays*

SAT on Saturday -_-

Test after test after test after test.

Oh yeah, I got a "cute" haircut. It's a little longer than my shoulders now (as opposed to, say, my elbows) - long hair is pretty, but it's so hard to manage and keep out of the way (yes, I know, tie it up, but I'm not too fond of doing that very often :D)

Hmm, you can click here to see me in my prom dress. It's a fuzzy picture, but it will do.

No comments: