Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wow, this morning, I was lying in my bed. I kept on waking up, thinking that it's really bright, but I'd always drift off again and start dreaming. The dreams probably last like, 2 minutes, because I keep on waking up again and repeating the same cycle until I finally got up at 12:15 pm. Sheesh! I need to stop sleeping at 2am every night.

Last night I got home around 11:30pm. I spent the rest of the night (morning?) reading a book and writing in my journal. Go figure. I get kind of lazy with my personal journal so I always end up backdating about 2 entries a day or so. Which is kind of bad because I forget things very easily, especially thoughts and emotions that run through me.

I watched X-Men3 on Saturday! It was all right. Yes, it could have been better, with the character development, but if people want an action flick, then fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tsk tsk Dani, you should sleep earlier! Haha, just jk. I shouldn't talk since I go to bed like 3 am sometimes.

I have heard mixed reviews about X-Men 3.