Friday, July 23, 2004

Greetings from New Orleans! Sorry I haven't blogged or told many people (well, my blogging audience in this case) about me leaving... ^_^' Hope you missed me as much as I missed you guys :)

This place is really nice. I finally got to visit the fabled Bourbon Street - and it wasn't exactly my type of street, if you know what I mean. :( :/ There was a strip bar every block or so (yes, just exactly what I wanted! Naked ladies...), and bars are a plenty here. I don't drink/smoke (and I don't plan to) so it was a little uncomfortable. There's loud music everywhere - NOISE POLLUTION! ~_~' This kind of setting takes time to get used to - even when I'm in college, I don't think I'll be like one of these people... ^_^'

Anyway, we've done tons of shopping here - outlet malls are the best!!! I bought a cheap visor here for 49 cents ROFL that's too great. Old Navy Outlet = great. I've also bought some articles of clothing... until yesterday, I didn't spend over $10 on clothes XD Gah, we're so cheap. ;)

Eat more... PRALINES :D They're a delicious delicacy dessert here :D It's pecans covered in sugar (looks like caramel, tastes like... cookie dough? o_O) It's hard to explain, except it's like, 99.9% sugar XD Boy, I'm gonna get fat... because I also found out about beignets or French doughnuts... it's dough fried and covered in powdered sugar. Tastes like Chinese fried doughnuts, actually. :D Man, I'm gonna get fat -_-

Well, I'm on this pay-per-minute computer at this place, so I better go. I'll be back soon (Sunday XD) ... I miss you all! :p

No comments: