Monday, July 26, 2004

Hello everyone! I just came back from New Orleans. Although it was nice to get away from it all, I've missed everyone. I blogged a little about it earlier, so I don't feel like typing much :) Just read the previous entry to get a little dose of New Orleans.  Well, one thing I must say: the people's taste in New Orleans is hot and spicy - good ol Cajun, huh?

20 Questions to a Better Personality thanks, Emily !

Wackiness: 38/100
Rationality: 32/100
Constructiveness: 50/100
Leadership: 38/100
You are an SEDF--Sober Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you an evil genius. You are extremely focused and difficult to distract from your tasks. With luck, you have learned to channel your energies into improving your intellect, rather than destroying the weak and unsuspecting.Your friends may find you remote and a hard nut to crack. Few of your peers know you very well--even those you have known a long time--because you have expert control of the face you put forth to the world. You prefer to observe, calculate, discern and decide. Your decisions are final, and your desire to be right is impenetrable.You are not to be messed with. You may explode.

Somewhat accurate, if not very.

Anyway, school starts on August 3rd for us - that's way, way too early.  It's still summer, technically! -_- We have tax-free days coming soon - you know, for school supplies and clothes. You know, unless you're buying TONS of stuff and/or expensive stuff (ie: computers), you really don't save that much... but try telling that to the frenzied crowd at Wal-Mart. Yeah. It's scary, I tell you.

And because everyone seems to be doing it (okay fine, I saw it on Jane's blog ;D) , I'll compose a "School Year Resolutions" type thing, although knowing me, I won't follow 99% of them ;) Here goes nothing, and someone ought to make sure I'm keeping track during the course of the year...


  • Make new friends.
  • But keep the old.
  • Stop being so emo(tional)
  • Study harder (stop it with the video games).
  • Do well in debate (like, actually know what the heck I'm doing).
  • Score well on the PSAT (cough, yeah right, no scholarship for me).
  • Practice flute more than I do now (...I will NEVER make All-State at the rate I'm going)
  • Be neater with my stuff.
  • Exercise on a regular basis.
  • Stop eating so much junk food (well, more like "empty carbs").
  • DRIVE a lot more.
  • Fall in love actually, that would be nice, but high school relationships don't last long/work very well. I guess I'd have to look beyond ;D
And that's all, folks.




No comments: