Tuesday, August 17, 2004

All you August babies: happy belated birthdays to Joy, Omar, Tiff, and Mike!

Oww, I cut my finger this morning... =\

Anyway, yeah, it's been two weeks since we got into school... wow, two weeks fly by fast, considering those last two weeks were probably my worst weeks ever... ^_^' I still don't feel like a junior, heck, someone thought I was a freshman... sigh, I am already wishing for Christmas, am I not a horrible person?!?! :(

One thing that's different in eleventh grade is the work load! Duh... in tenth grade, you do absolutely nothing ... these past two weeks, I daresay I've done more work than I have in a month in tenth grade. Whoowhee, fun, right? At least I have my "slack classes" near the end of the day. Spanish = Zzz... The class I am in right now kills any interest I have in learning the language... -_-

In other news, I got a haircut to around my shoulders, and last night I braided two little braids... to my amazement, in the morning when I took them out, my hair was poofalicious! Just wanted to experiment around a little :) I got some thoughts about it (did you get a haircut?) so maybe I'll do it again. Sigh, I hate my hair. It lacks pizazz. Flair. Class. Ardour (haha that sounds like a lover's term... am I even using this word right? Zeal?) ... ^_^

My new nickname is dictionary.com ... lol, thanks guys (I should say girls)... :P

I want to write about something remotely interesting, but nothing interesting happens in my life...


No comments: