Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Today is August 25th, and I feel like I have been in school for months.

:(

It's not even September yet. What am I going to do those months in between? ... Oh yes, I know already. Study, study, study, study, study... sigh. Mi vida no es interesante.

You know, my friend and I in USHistory always talk about historically lovey-dovey romance movies/novels (you'll see, below), and although that doesn't seem like me...I can't help but like them, too.

I need to make a new layout, but everytime I sit myself down in front of the computer for Photoshop, I take hours to 1) think of the layout b) find the picture(s) c) actually touch Photoshop for the first time and d) do the HTML of it... so maybe I need to set aside one Saturday morning to do this. :D ... I suck.

In USHistory, Mr. B let us watch The Last of the Mohicans because we were "studying" the French and Indian War. I quote that because we don't really do much in his class :X ... but anyway, he's a swell guy for letting us watch movies like that. I've never seen it before until (day before) yesterday, but it's such a good movie! Why do I always miss the good movies and always catch the bad ones ?!?!?!?!?! >:O Half of the movies I watch are utter crap... anyway. The ending is one of the most bittersweet endings ever, and I was about to cry - that, and the beauty of the music never fails to move me. Go John Williams ^_^

Sigh, must depart to complete my studies of Trigonometry (really Adv. Alg) and re-read one of the most boring introductions ever in the history of literature, "The Custom House" from The Scarlet Letter ... -_-

Currently Reading: A Separate Peace by John Knowles, The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper

No comments: