Thursday, August 05, 2004

I am so tired...

School started on Tuesday, and it's already Thursday. Actually, we really haven't had *that* much work, just some worksheets/review work/tests... yeah. Maybe I need to stop sleeping so late because I am always staying up contemplating the unanswerable mysteries of life in my pathetic excuse of a journal.

And yeah, I practiced flute. I have discovered that in order for me to succeed at anything, I'll have to practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice ... you get the point. I haven't really touched my flute all summer, so I'm a little rusty, and my playing isn't exactly top notch. A little practice will cure that, but I wish I was to the point where I don't have to practice in order to be good. SAME with MATH because once I don't do it for a long, long time (IE: summer), I forget it all... such is my life...

Thank God they are getting rid of Quantitative Comparisons on the SAT. I took a practice SAT test on sparknotes.com (good ol' sparknotes) and it says I'll score a ... 1360 ! That was without checking ANY answer (didn't feel like it) and not using the whole ___ minutes allotted. Well, the score is okay, but definitely not good, especially to my/Asian standards and the (prestigious) schools that I want to go to.... I really need to start reviewing math because I cannot do math at all - see it goes like this, I learn the stuff and I forget it a week later yes that's just how bad I am at math... I HATE MATH and you really start to wonder because I'm Asian :P My verbal I did okay - 720 Let's shoot for that 800... -_-

...Let's see if I remember any Spanish (lack of accents): Mi nombre en la clase de espanol es Esperanza. Yo preferi Daniella pero no estuvo en la lista. Hahah wow, I need to brush up on Spanish (and Chinese) as well.

I'd blog more, but I'm so tired... those @*(@$ bags are appearing under my eyes once again, although luckily I'm not the color of this white napkin here, so it's not *THAT* noticeable.

No comments: