Sunday, August 08, 2004

I'm so tired...

You'll be hearing that from me a lot as the year goes by. :)

All right, for APlit, we have a test on Friday (yes, those Unit tests) over 150 literary terms and an extra 40 historical terms... no matching either. How are you supposed to study for this?! *cries* ... well, I will put forth more effort for that later because tomorrow, I have two tests on two novels - The Scarlet Letter and The Sun Also Rises ... man, we took a test on The Crucible on the second day of school, and although it was scantron (multiple choice), it was still hard because it asked a lot of questions about the minutest details and/or had very very very similar answers. Argh... I would always eliminate all of my answers except two and of course get the wrong one out of the two. My luck is horrible.

This weekend, I took a four hour nap on Friday :D Woke up at 10pm, bwahahaha... man, I need to start sleeping early :( Saturday, I went out with my family to eat, went to Shivani's to study APChem (hahahah I can imitate Mrs. _____ now, well, not really...I'm not brown enough), but we decided that it's probably just conversions and what not... Some more people came over later, and we chilled. Ah yes, good times - cherish them.

If you haven't seen this already: http://www.jibjab.com for all you Bush/Kerry fans/haters and for all you high school kids, http://www.highschoolhub.org :) I had fun learning some SAT vocab, like you see in my cam picture... the first time I did it, it showed me all these random A words I've never heard before and I miraculously got them all. ^^' gotta love vocab...

Ok bye ^^

No comments: