Saturday, August 21, 2004

I love working out. :)

Every other day or two, I'll pick up the jump rope and jump away. It's really nice cardio - much better than the treadmill XD ... Plus, I'll do a little strength training... especially for the legs. I'm worried they'll be too muscular though, especially my calfs o_O Anyway, I feel happier now (endorphins?), I feel toned, I feel less stressed, and I don't feel guilty for eating those two cookies earlier XD ... Now, off to go conquer the world. :)

I went to the mall today. It's sad how it's so ghetto now... -_- I bought a pair of shorts for $6 though :D gotta love bargains!

Argh, I've started my "read a million books everyday" frenzy again. These days, if I don't have anything to do, I read... yes, it's a nice break from video games, no? ;) Anyway. Recommend any good books? So far, I've read...

-Hanna's Daughters by Marianne Fredrikkson #
-The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald #
-Indio by Sherry Garland #
-Seventeenth Summer by Maureen Daly

# = recommended

I try to write book reviews on amazon... my goal is try to get into the top ____ (be it 1000, 500, 10...) but I'd have to write a lot of reviews to get there--way over 1000 (even 5000?) with TONS of helpful votes. Maybe I'll get there when I'm... 20 -_-

Sorry so short - my weekends usually aren't overly interesting. ;) more later...

Currently reading: The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway
Things to do: study for APChem * read for APLit * do Trig * practice flute

No comments: