Tuesday, August 10, 2004

sfdtdjf
Your Element is Night. You're a loner who is very
creative but never show your work to anyone.
You may smile a little but sadness or
loneliness surround you
and other can feel it
when they're near you. You have a dark or
unusual beauty
that makes you mysterious and
you probably have a lot of secrets that you've
never told anyone. Your beauty is intriging
and unorthidox but the real thing that makes
you special is your eyes. Something in them
makes them like Diamonds in the Rough.

What's Your Element(girls)? (PICTURES)
brought to you by Quizilla


Whoa, I'm blogging more frequently than I usually do... ;) But yeah, the statements above describe me pretty accurately. I'm really more of a solitary person who would rather be studying (yes, I know, I am the very image of a nerd) than an outgoing chatting on the phone party girl... I find it funny that my star sign, Sagittarius, is notably "solitary" and "independent," for the most part. What do you think? And if you took this quiz too, what did you get? :)

Short blog, must be off to sleep and dream of _______ ... (sweet pastries? that special someone? scary driving experiences? my dog? a 60 on a test? walking on a tightrope? playing in a band? an unsolved murder? who knows...)

No comments: