Sunday, June 19, 2005

Being in love is one of the best feelings in the world. <3

***

Happy Father's Day to everyone, even if you're not a father. My sister and I pleasantly surprised our dad with two cute cards, a Snoopy "Cool Daddy-O" T-shirt, and some dark chocolate. That may not seem a lot, but my dad has mostly everything he needs, and he doesn't like us buying random gifts that will only end up collecting dust :) We all had a joyous morning, which is rare since most of us aren't up in the mornings.

We went out to eat, and around 4pm, my sister, dad, and I went to see Hitch at the 99 cent theater. Sigh. Sorry, that movie fell way below my expectations. I chuckled at some parts, but I wasn't rolling on the floor laughing like I thought I would be doing. The movie dragged on way too long, and that Hispanic girl was getting on my nerves! I didn't like her from the start. Will Smith could have been funnier. The movie was too cheesy and long for my liking.

BOOK-A-HOLIC: So far this summer, I have read 13 books. If I can, I want to read 50, but I don't know if that's stretching it a bit... then again, I am known for reading a lot. Well, maybe I should concentrate on other more important things than reading all these fiction novels... now why don't I have an 800 on the SAT I verbal yet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy CRAP mother of god, 13 books!?!?!? dani, i've only read like... four or five, and i'm FREAKING proud of myself so far! lol...
namesake, fountainhead, other boleyn girl, 5th HP, and im workin on the 6th one...

-- jane