Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Hey everyone! I saw Batman Begins today with some of my friends (love you all!) :) Christian Bale looks horrible with the mustache and beard (hello, Reign of Fire?) in my opinion, but when he's clean-shaven and not psycho (ahem, American Psycho), he looks pretty good. :) He did an okay job as Bruce Wayne. You know, the troubled 30-year-old type of guy. I always imagine Christian Bale as the dark one... :) (Equilibrium comes to mind) Katie Holmes was kind of... uhh, I don't know, a little wooden in her acting, but it was decent. Nice action scenes, though, but oh my gosh, the Scarecrow guy (the guy who terrorizes everyone with aerosol hallucinogens) was a joke. I thought it was a reject Joker at first. Get a new mask, honey. The torn up corn sack with holes for eyes was a horrible excuse for a mask.

No comments: