Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Hello, everyone! If you haven't seen it already, I would appreciate your voting for my site at Fantasy Fights: Garden of Enchantment. The banners for FF on my site here are on the left sidebar in case you haven't seen it. Fantasy Fights is a family-friendly, fun web competition. I actually won it awhile back in 2002 (you can see it on the winners list) under a different site (Queen Dani's Palace ^_^), so out of fun, I wanted to try it again. You may vote once per day (Monday - Friday except holidays) for Elegantly Insouciant, my site, and I would really, truly appreciate it :)

I've been in this horrible, listless mood these past couple of days. My ankle has been healing okay (for those who don't know, I tore a ligament about 2 weeks ago), except I still can't bend it in certain directions. In fact, I can't squat at all since it requires the bending of the ankle, blah. Thanks to all those who have wished me a fast recovery! *heart*

I might be destined for 5 APs next year. I talked to my school guidance counselor today, and I found out that debate, normally 2nd period, is moved to 6th (really, really odd, since I'm sure it's been 2nd period for years ;D), but AP Biology is also 6th period. Due to my unfortunate lack of interest in the debate activity this past year, I think it would be much better for me to drop debate over AP Bio, but... *in Mandarin Chinese* "man kuh shi" (not accurate pinyin, my dears ^_^) because I' ve done it for 3 years now (since 9th grade)... pity that the last year is no more...(yes, I can't let go!)

SAT IIs this past Saturday left me feeling rather grim. U.S. History and Chemistry were okay. MATH IIC however, well... For some reason, an 800 in math (either SAT I or II) continues to elude me (heck, even a 700 - I got a 690 last time), and I don't know why. I read in this book that females tend to score, on average, 40 points lower than males on math, and how the SAT may be biased towards males. Err, right. The SAT falsingly makes women believe they suck at math (at least, that's the feeling I'm getting) and consequently, my parents (my dad in particular) thinks I'm a failure at math. Riiight. Even though I get 100s in school... Well, the book did say that the SAT scores usually don't have that much of a correlation as to how well women do in college, GPA wise. We'll see. Maybe I'll be totally awesome in adv. Calculus, but an 800 in SAT math will forever elude me.

Peanut butter is good. ^_^ I put peanut butter on whole wheat English muffins, and it's quite scrumptious.

Who Links Here

Take care everyone, God bless :)

No comments: