Saturday, June 11, 2005

Does anyone else have memory problems?

I think I am a likely candidate for Alzheimer's in my later years. If the present is any indication of how I will be in the years to come, oh goodness gracious, my future is not pretty. I have a problem remembering past events, from a mere six hours ago to six years ago. For some reason, certain things just won't stick in the crevices of my memory bank UNLESS I write it down. Perhaps that's why I keep a journal in real life. You can tell me a million times what you're planning on doing later today, and chances are, I'll be like, "Say wha?" if you ask me to ramble off your list. My friend asked me some facts about someone, and as I opened my mouth to answer, I paused, then I panicked. I couldn't remember... Well, perhaps my lack of memory isn't as bad as I think it is. Then why does it feel like I can't... recall... anything...to...save...my...life?

I hung out with my friend Kelly and her sister today. She and I have been friends for about 10 years now (hooray!) and I don't see her that often, to tell you the truth. She's a couple of years older than me, and you know how it is with friends older than you... the college years, etc. I still love her anyway and appreciate the times, including today, that we spend together. :D We ate pizza and cookies (junk food, yay) and watched some TV while we caught up on gossip. I love Chinese gossip... (call that sarcasm if you will ^^ but it's kind of addicting)

Nerds make better lovers =) Do you know I have a shirt that says I LOVE NERDS on it? Ha. Well, I do. ^_^

No comments: