Monday, June 13, 2005

Thanks and hugs to all those who voted for my site! *heart* I will be continuing it this week, so if you vote for my site again this week, I would really appreciate it! :) I used to do vote exchanging with 100s of people, but it got to be a hassle and an annoyance, so I guess I will rely on true voting this time. :)

I went out shopping with my sister today. "Sisters (and brothers?) are the friends you're born with!" On the days that we're not at each others' throats, we are, in fact, pretty good friends. We went to Target (woot) and the mall. I went shopping for a special someone and my dad. Father's Day is on June 19th! Of course, we swung by Wal-mart (open 24 hours!) and spent some more money there. I spent about $80 today, most of it not for me. :O Shopping all day drains your money like none other!!! Gah. We ate at Subway for dinner. Yum. Light mayo tastes exactly like regular mayo!

Yale sent me its application today. I guess I should apply there. My dad said the importance of Ivy League schools is the connections you will have after college. "It's especially important in business!" How true, you're so up there... ^_^'

Okay, I'm going to relax now. :)

No comments: