Thursday, June 23, 2005

I have just signed my life away.

Well, not really, but it's pretty close. Due to scheduling conflict, I'm now back in band both semesters, and in addition, I'm back in marching band. More hours of fun in the sun... well, more like sweat and toil. Sigh. One of my regrets is not doing marching band last year (my junior year). I could have been woodwind captain last year, but no, I was the idiot who decided to quit. Now I'm reduced to another piccolo on the line... guess I'll have to make the best of it. I pray I can manage this and all my APs. I'm a study-holic.

Lately, life's been just fantastic. Being in love has reduced me to a silly, inane girl.

But being the workaholic I am, I want to go back and do more productive stuff towards school... this incessant nagging in the back of my mind... why can't I just let go and not worry so much?

No comments: