Friday, June 03, 2005

Ugh, guess who woke up at 7AM today...

I could have sworn I heard ESPN announce that the French Open Semifinals was at 8AM Eastern time. So, being the recent tennis nerd that I am, I woke up at 7AM (surprisingly, unaided!) and what do I find on ESPN?

Stump the Schwab!

Well, I learned some new sports trivia (NOT)... anyway, it's this game show featuring this burly guy named Schwab (last name, I presume) and some other middle aged guys try to get more trivia points (sportsof course) right than the big man. Whoo...

I have been up for two hours now, watching The Fairly Odd Parents ("Everything tastes better with rabies! Yay!" -Cosmo) and learning French. Actually, I think it would be cool to learn conversational French/Spanish because I mostly deal with reading/writing the languages (definitely more Spanish, since I've been learning it for 2 years now)... Engage in a conversation with me, and I'll be like, "No hablo espanol muy bien" or whatever ^_^" One thing I love about Mandarin Chinese: NO CONJUGATIONS! Everything is pretty much the same...

SAT IIs tomorrow. I'm going to fail math. Omg.

No comments: